Mmmm Hot chocolate …
– Fill one generous sized mug with milk … preferably full cream.
– Add one capful of Bailey’s Irish Cream (actually, cap is a flexible measure… relative to the kind of day you’ve had).
– Spoon in 2 heaped teaspoons of chocolate powder (or 3 … ).
– Add 5 marshmallows (my preference are for white ones… pink ones should go to the bottom of the bag).
– Stir a little bit but not so much as to dissolve all the chocolate, it’s better if it sticks all over the marshys (yum).
– Microwave for 2 minutes 30 until the mallows are all melty and sticky …
– Sip the milk slowly through the marshmallows until you can’t stand it any longer and have to spoon out the marshmallows and gobble them all up.