1. Crime Fiction (on paper or celluloid).
2. Hot Baths with thick bubbles. (Desperate for water shortage to ease so bathing is guilt free)
3. Red Wine, Cab Sav Merlot preferred.
4. My Doona (Duvet – translated for the non-Australian).
5. Singing Praises.
6. Filling blank pages with well chosen words.
8. Roast Lamb and Gravy.
10. Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut (Made in NZ, of course, not that Australian rubbish unless its all you can get, which is most of the time… let’s face it, I live in Australia).
11. My niece and nephews. Totally edible.
12. Breakfast at Ground Zero (cafe) on Saturday mornings.
13. The first skim flat white of the day.
14. Knowing my place in the world.
15. Looking at the world through the lens of a camera.
16. The company of good friends.
17. Watching the All Blacks win against Australia.
18. Watching the All Blacks win against the rest of the world.
19. Kids with red hair.
20. Taking off in a Jumbo Jet.
21. Walking along the waterfront.
22. Arriving home from work.
23. Driving a luxury car (At least, I think I would like it a lot).
24. Sleeping with the window open a crack.
25. A cat curled up on your lap.
26. Fragrant Candles burning.
27. Hot Chocolate (see below).
28. Steak and Onions, baked potatoes, tomato and peas.
29. Finding a Rhema word.
30. Getting my hair cut (actually I just get it done for the scalp massage).
31. The sound of music.
32. The Sound of Music.
33. International Exploration, with the camera.
34. Fresh flowers (Daisies, Alstroemeria, Tulips)
35. Brown Eyes.
36. Hi Fidelity Sound.
37. Close harmony singing.
38. Laughing uncontrollably.
40. Pulling on my favourite jeans straight out of the wash.
(There’s NOTHING on TV tonight and I’m bored…)
Sorry – I meant to write "eerie coiincidence."
Teeth definately, especially if you floss first…
A couple of things I’d like to add to the list:
Fresh orange juice
Brushing my teeth
Getting up early, but not to work.
I like writing lists.