Is quite possibly the best day of the week.
A whole 15 hours to be filled with just the things you like (Thankfully I don’t work in retail…) It’s 9.30am and I am still in bed and I am meditating on what to do with the rest of the day.
These are the possibilities…
1. Get coffee from Zero (#12 below, will knock of #13 as well!)
2. Go to the Maritime Museum (not my usual haunt on a Saturday but researching and getting inspired for a book I’m writing).
3. Get ready for party tonight, need to wear Indian type costume… thinking might just settle for stacks of bangles and a jewelly thingy for my forehead… but if time permits will explore possibility of purchasing sari type fabric. Looking forward to a good curry… Actually add that to the list below.
4. Tidying my room. (This is way low on the list)
5. Laundry. TOTAL Bummer; washer is dead, so have to go the the laundromat… Low on the list but imperative due to lack of clean knickers…
6. Ring Mum.
7. Get up…Hmmmm that should be at the top of the list or I’m not going to achieve anything today.