Ok, so Final is a bit …well … final, but it is the end of the day countdown…
My top 10 about the end of the day.
1. A whole evening stretches out before me, like a blank page waiting to be written.
2. The Olympics are on so I don’t feel as though I am wasting the evening by sitting in front of the TV (even if I do sneak a peek at CSI).
3. It is a good 16 hours before I have to be back at work.
4. Lots of lovely people will have updated their blogs for me to read before I turn out the light.
5. At some point I get to climb into bed.
6. I will probably go to sleep (hopefully before 3am, when I finally conked out last night)
7. I can create lots of lovely stuff in the kitchen.
8. I get to eat it.
9. Bliss will be home to talk to, unless she’s asleep (night shift again).
10. I can have a glass of Shiraz and not get told off for drinking on the job. (At this point I am assuming, I don’t know about the on the job stuff from experience or anything…)
Right, 12 minutes to go, what else can I do before I clock off…
I’ve started watching the Olympics…it is quite addictive!