There are 12 minutes left before I have to leave the house for work… the radio in the Count’s room is on… a constant since he moved in… at the moment he is alternately singing and praying in tongues … neither particularly melodious I’m afraid… Not that this bothers me of course…
I went to bed before 8pm last night and was asleep very shortly thereafter, this is an extremely rare occurrence, 11pm is more normal and 12.30-1am is not unusal at all… I think my weekend caught up with me… for the record this is what I did… I think it even eclipses the last weekend…
- Friday night babysitting-full report in previous post
- Saturday morning breakfast at Blue Water with Bet and her friends… a farewell before heading home to Germany for Christmas
- Saturday afternoon babysitting in a MANSION in Shelly Beach… totally stunning, a party going on above stairs and me and another nanny looking after 4 under twos… Challenging as one of them was a handful and a half…
- Saturday evening collect Charm and Just from the ferry terminal and bring them home before going out to dinner and home
- out to lunch to hear String play at a local Mexican restaurant
- airport to drop off Charm and Just
- Church to live stream the service – site was broken so was redundant
- bed – thankfully
Charm is a friend from youth group days, and was travelling here to play her instrument for the masses… she is very good at it too, I have been listening to her cd. (Love it babe… thanks!) It was brilliant to totally pick up where we left off and not have any awkward moments given that the gap between setting sight of each other is over 10 years… It’s a very cool thing too when your friends marry people who will be friends too… Just is one of those… Hooray!
So, in all a bl**dy great weekend… roll on the holidays though…
Bu**er , it’s 8.30… see you later
I love your names. I’d love to be called Bliss or Just.
Miss Lisa says
"ferry terminal" makes it all sound so much grander than it really is ….. though I must say the addition of the chocolate shop has made a huge difference!