Ooooh this is one excited little blogger…
I booked and paid for my tickets to NZ today at the bargain price of $406.00AUD incl taxes. And this on AIR New Zealand my airline of choice…
There are a number of reasons I am delighted about going home .. .
- One of the days I will be there is my birthday. I plan to celebrate with the family for the 1st time since my 30th.
- My Brother will be celebrating his 30th around the same time and I will be home to party with him!
- There are a number of new babies to meet… Finn, Petra and Rebecca among others…
- Lil’ Sis will be either ‘great with child’ or newly delivered so I will meet ‘Doddle’
- I plan to see some of my favourite people, some of whom I’ve not managed to get to since I first left NZ…
- I will see the NZ weather map… (The Australian one still doesn’t look right… well, except for the lovely warm numbers…)
- I will reinvigorate my accent… (actually, a dubious pleasure, and a totally unavoidable one)
Now all I need to do is find a way to stay sane between now and April…
Good price indeed! I have to get over to NZ one of these days.
And I do love Air NZ…I’ve flown them many a time (to the US) and been very impressed.
Flights to NZ at the moment are very well priced. You did yours a bit cheaper than me but not by much!
It is a beautiful country and I am so glad that I went holidaying there!