Hmmm, this meme business has caught up with me again… Thanks Red!
So, I am instructed to list 10 things I haven’t done, and as Red has done, and Claypot before her I am going to list 10 things I’ve not done, and 10 this I have.
If I can remember that many.
- Broken European Law.Speeding around Esher… without having my licence with me … Court Appearance … and a fine.
- Spent more than one night in hospital.Tonsils at age 4 …1 night. Allergy attack at age 20… 4 hours.
- Kissed a Fur Seal.I was young…so was he… it was at a Marine Park… Tasted fishy.
- Kissed the Blarney Stone. Went to the castle but wasn’t game to spend money to kiss a rock a million other lips had been kissing. You just don’t know where they’ve been!
- Spent way too much money on beer and cigarettes. Another Europe experience… Cheap Greek cigarettes duty free (yuk) and waaaay too much beer…
- Fallen out of Bed. Once I’m out to it I don’t move… sometimes I even wake up with pins and needles because I haven’t moved.
- Spent the night with a man old enough to be my father. Afraid so, on the package deal Europe adventure… Actually was potentially a Blarney stone experience… kissing lips that had kissed a thousand before me for sure… so we slept… and that’s all… (really!)
- Walked the Milford Track.Haven’t, but want to
- Fallen flat on my face. Just before I came to Australia. Stitches required… my hands were too busy protecting the camera to worry about protecting me…
- Gone 24 hours without sleep. Came close but it’s never happened… Happy to think it’s never going to happen… Sleep is waaaay to good to miss.
- Lived on 3 continents.Europe, US, Australia, four if you call NZ part of Oceania.
- Worn a size 12.Maybe when I was 12
- Travelled 30,000 miles on a train.Washington DC to Florida, back up to Chicago, all the way across to Seattle, down to San Diego, through Flagstaff to Chicago, across to Buffalo NY, NYC and back to DC. Took 6 weeks
- Permed my hair.Like Semele said, can’t image it… ick. Have changed the colour though…
- Eaten horsemeat. Yep, in Europe… Barbequed. Unremarkable in taste if I recall correctly
- Watched Titanic from beginning to end.What’s the point in watching a movie when you know how it ends? That’s my story and I’m sticking to it… The other story is that I HATE sad movies
- Lived on a farm.From age 0 to 18
- Worn platform shoes.Feet planted firmly on the ground.
- Been in an abusive relationship.Not a lover or a family member though.
- Found a 4 leaf clover. Still looking
(I’ll give you a clue, haven’t dones and have dones alternate…)