1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
“Honestly I wish I could, but I have pleadings in the morning and this judge is a bear. Another time, huh?
2. If you stretch out your left arm – as far as possible, what are you touching?
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
I’ve just left Flick watching ‘So You Think You Can Dance..” She’s in hysterics… I seriously can’t stand it…
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
8.10pm… hmmm, it’s 7.55
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
BBQ sizzling downstairs… The TV, Traffic, The ocean… Cicadas… not a bad combo… except for the TV part, of course, Oh yeah and Flick cacking herself at the TV…
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
Got out of my car and came inside..
7. What are you wearing?
Fav Jeans, peach singlet shirt.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
I never remember my dreams, unless they’ve been interrupted. So, nothing to report.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
Good proper laugh, was Saturday night listening to an early recording of my boss… singing, he was. Just for context he’s an IT manager by profession… I’ll leave the rest to your imagination… (it was his 40th Birthday… his mum supplied the tape… he was mortified!)
10. What's on the walls in the room you're in right now?
The Wall above my bed has a tapestry made for my by my sister. It’s a pic of me dressed in the outfit I wore when I sang at her wedding and across from me is a pin board of all manner of things… notable are the backstage pass for Australian Idol final, when I sang in the choir, tickets (used) to U2 and Billy Joel, Lion King… among others. Pix of my fav people, stuff I’m dreaming about (mostly computer gear) a Postcard from Secret Agent Josephine… and insecticide mats for my mozzie zapper.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
I saw a peculiar bird land on the sill outside my office. After some web research I found out that it was a black headed cuckoo shrike… It’s also known as a Shufflewing because when it lands it flicks its wings about… quite bizarre..
12. What do you think about this meme?
It’s a bit of a marathon…
13. What's the last film you saw?
I’m really crap at remembering what I’ve seen and what I haven’t… I suspect it might have been Mission Impossible III. That’s pretty much the last one I saw at the cinema… I haven’t counted dvds or airplane movies.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Tithe it, buy a house, invest the balance and use the tithe on the interest to support Childcare International.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
Well, most of my life is on this blog… let me thing… I have Factor V Leiden, a blood clotting disorder which doesn’t affect my daily world, but will whenever I become pregnant or have major surgery.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt – what would it be?
Ending African Poverty. God, if I could wave a magic wand and see the land abundant, the political tension erased and no more people starving the West would have its domination shattered and life would be a lot fairer.
17. Do you like dancing?
Hmmmm personally? Not to do it but I do like to watch…
18. George Bush?
19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?
Natalie Marian, Reuben Edward.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Too Late… I already am… and have done on other continents too.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
The spa pool’s a bubbling… there’s margaritas on the bar. Enjoy!
22. Who should do this meme?
Anyone brave/stupid enough…