I can relax…
1. My job list at ‘real job’ is ticked off with two teeny ‘can fix from home’ exceptions.
2. The staff Christmas Lunch (which felt a LOT like a wedding, given the speeches we sat through) is done and dusted and was gorgeous.
3. There’s enough money in the bank not to stress on holiday… if we eat lots of salad (and make it ourselves).
4. The flat is being well looked after (and eagerly anticipated) by Ooh La La who’ll be great company for the cat… They were introduced today and will have lots of lovely fun together… (she says hopefully).
5. The Christmas fudge is made (I have photos for you but haven’t had time to tweak and upload… will do on the w/e) and mostly delivered.
6. The weather is warm.
7. The library is open tomorrow.
I still have a bunch of things to do
1. Make Cheesecake for Christmas Dinner, will have to do that on Christmas Eve… which reminds me…
12. … buy ingredients for cheesecake, and other holiday requirements.
13. Buy Christmas gifts for those I’ll be seeing before Christmas. (saving others for sneaky post Christmas Sale shopping).
14. Go to the Library and get lots of lovely holiday reading.
15. Buy film for the Ultra-Wide and Slim…
… but these are all low stress items. I’m shooting two events this weekend so am looking forward to having that over but by and large I’m feeling the relaxation creeping up on me… to the point I’m sitting here yawning my head off… pity I’m on my way out for the evening… I could conk out right now!!!
Won’t be a late one then.
** Image captured at the Christmas Lunch – beautiful restaurant called Orso. On Middle Harbour.
So what’s in this Christmas fudge then? Is is like White Christmas?
I still have a list to tick off but it’s getting a lot smaller thank goodness!