Consider this post, if you will, a physical expression of shaking the detritus out of my head, a la "time to clean out your hand bag… oh god, can’t believe all that crap’s in there etc."
- Please… a baby doll dress, cute [tiny] shoes AND a black thick woollen winter tea cosy hat? What were you thinking?
- I’m now no longer a menace on the road and it only cost me $1100 to make it so.
- I am continuously at the mercy of well meaning idiots… I would like to reach out to them… with a baseball bat… hard… probably more than once, even.
- It’s approaching that time of the month… yes, this could be a factor in the baseball bat impulse.
- Soup night. Tomato. How long is the grace period on expired sour cream do you think? If I’m not twittering tomorrow you’ll know it wasn’t 3 days…
- My house still smells like last night’s curry.
- Cooked 3 nights in a row. It used to be that cooking all week was a record… 3 DAYS? I need help.
- Potatoes won’t bugger up tomato soup, they may even save it.
- Only took my family 5 days to acknowledge my graduation… with the exception of Mum (aww, bless). I definitely live too far away; either that or my achievements are considered insignificant… I’m opting for the former.
- I find getting to the root of what someone needs from me next to impossible. Dee 101. Need a hug? Good practice to say "Dee, I need a hug, would you be so kind?" Easy. Does compute. Other less direct means may yield mixed results.
3. Oooh! Can I join you? (Never mind that I don’t have hand eye coordination.) Unless of course I am one of the idiots you are referring to?! *Alarm!*
4. Ah, yes. I’m always PMS. Either Pre, or Post. Or Proceeding. (What? Couldn’t find another P word for during/busy/whatever.)
Okay… to be continued. (Babysitting, so I’m on high alert/major distraction.)