1. My blueprint for success includes leave it to the last minute, panic, pray like mad.
2. A Kellogs LCM bar… it’s made or RiceBubbles stuck together with marshmallow (‘scusting) was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is Clinique’s DDM.
4. Photography can be good therapy.
5. I’d like to tell you about work, but then I’d have to kill you.
6. My common sense is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting in the car and going home (6hr babysits are the too long ones,) tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house coding some CSS and partying 1920’s style for a friend’s 30th and Sunday, I want to sleep in but I’ll go to church, BBQ with buddies and take FUNKY photos at Cafe Live…
Have a good one peeps!! See you tomorrow
Shamelessly filched from Debra… really didn’t have the get up and go for a carefully crafted post… it is Friday after all!!