I’ve been remiss, mostly as it’s nearing semester’s end and there are assignments to be done. There is also work to be done for As Scene that is keeping me wonderfully busy. So when the chance of a meme comes up, I’ll take it…
Five Things I’m liking right now
- Criminal Minds on DVD, loving it so much actually left the house today to go buy Season 3 so that when I finish season 2 which I’m nearing the end of now I can launch straight into the next.
- Working from home. I’ve said for ages that I don’t really see myself as a business woman and thought that As Scene was really just going to keep me going through uni, but now that there’s work coming through and it’s going well I’m really loving it. And seriously, working from home with Criminal Minds in the background beats going to the office where I have to sit wearing noise cancelling headphones…
- The fact that my littler sister is cooking me up another niece or nephew… Due late in November. Saving every penny so I can get over and meet the little ‘un.
- I’m really liking the studying thing. Really liking it. Learning heaps, meeting great people and loving having my brain extended!
- Princess Lulubelle. She is an entertaining little minx and appears to be loving having me home much more. She does tend to be a bit chatty, and as with all Orientals the noise can be a bit of a nuisance but she’s so interactive, loving a good play and a cuddle so it makes being home not lonely at all. She’s also pretty naughty as is demonstrated by the picture below… and that has its amusement factor…
Five Things I’m not Liking so Much
- I’m really not liking church at the moment. I’m cooking up a post about that but it’s unlikely that it will see the light of day. I have been spending time at a different church because it isn’t my faith that’s troubled, just the expression of it. I’m kind of a dual citizen of both churches but don’t really feel settled in either.
- Housekeeping. I’m generally not slovenly but for some reason I’m really fed up with keeping house… I even went so far as to check out benchtop dishwashers on ebay so I could actually do away with the business of doing dishes, but I didn’t buy one… (yet…)
- The wet weather. I don’t mind cooling temps and having a cosy home and lovely hot soup and crusty rolls (dinner tonight…) but rain, Do.Not.Love.
- The absence of Tequila in my house. I’m sure it’s doing me good, and I’m well covered for alcohol in the cupboards due to the gift of a carton of beer (as in 24 stubbies), but sometimes tequila is the answer and I haven’t had any for AGES!
- Holes in my shoes… need to replace the Reeboks.
Feel free to give me your Thursday Stocktake and link to it in the comments!!