1. Edit the Photos for http://www.gattopardoday.net – this was a wonderful event I shot on Friday evening. Here are a couple of early previews…
3. Begin researching my next and last essay for the semester. Something to do with net neutrality in the case of Google Books’ potential monopoly in the archive of public domain books… yeah. Messy… this is Weds and Thursday’s project down at the State Library.
4. Start deconstructing photoshop files for a new client’s web job.
5. Plan class for Monday night… clearly that’s a Monday job… did I mention I’m teaching elementary singing?? Not sure how I ended up doing that… must have been mental to say yes in the middle of everything else, but I’m enjoying it.
6. Plan class for my Thursday tutorial group.
7. Get cracking on the Actionscript and animation of my Flash Project for my other class, this will be the last assignment handed in this semester… woooooot!
8. Go and see Angels and Demons. Have been dying to see it and have been thwarted at every turn so far…
9. Meet up with a couple of clients. First one’s at 9am Monday.
10. Hand in my latest finished assignment. Thanks to the editing assistance of Miss Lisa I’m really happy with it.
12. There’s bound to be more… but this is a promising start. Simply having the essay in #10 done makes the whole week feel lighter… I do not love the feeling of a looming deadline…